Everything you need for your own personal calorie counted recipe collection – beautifully organized in one place. Losing weight doesn’t have to be bland and boring with your all-in-one calorie counted culinary counterpart!
Whether you’re a seasoned cook, or just finding your feet in the kitchen while on your journey to eating a little healthier, Homemade and Healthy is your one-stop organizer for delicious dishes and tasty treats.
Part recipe book and part personal recipe journal, this ring bound organizer will help to inspire and put together your own personal catalogue of choice dishes, so you never have to worry about what to have for dinner, what fits with your calories, or cooking the same meal for the 3rd time this week…
Your organizer includes:
- 40 x calorie counted, easy to follow recipes (see below for more info)
- Cooking conversion quick reference – all the conversions you’ll need in one place… from oven temperatures to both metric and imperial measures (even American cups!)
- 15 x blank recipes cards to add your own delicious dishes (plus a free pack of 25 blank recipe cards!) Recipe cards include plenty of space for ingredients and method, with dedicated space for number of servings, time and calories, and even difficulty and likeability ratings.
- 5 x Double sided custom index cards – so you can organize your collection in the way that suits you.
- 5 x dividers to help you categorise and quickly and easily find what you need.
- Quick reference basic ingredients calorie counter – see at a glance the calories for most common recipe ingredients… really useful when putting together your own recipes or checking if a recipe you like the look of can fit with your calorie and nutrition targets.
This durable, hard cover organizer has a standard 2 ring binder, so you can easily add any loose-leaf pages you might like to. It also allows you to remove recipe cards for easier use in the kitchen, and so you can write your own recipes without having to bend a spine or struggle to write close to the binding.
Dieting is not about depriving yourself… or getting bored rotating the same 3 or 4 meals week in, week out. The recipes in this collection mean your calorie counted journey towards your weight loss target will be filled with mouth-watering, vibrant, and tasty plates of food!
Your Homemade and Healthy recipe collection includes 40 calorie counted, easy to make, real food recipes for every day. Whether you’re cooking for one, for the whole family, or even entertaining guests.
There’s plenty of inspiration to suit all tastes, with a range of delicious dishes – including dedicated vegetarian and vegan dishes and most recipes detailing small tweaks to make the meal suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
The dishes all use ingredients you can get hold of in your local supermarket, and range from just under 300 calories up to 560 calories per serving.
These meals are simple, easy to follow, and mostly quick to make (a few have longer cooking times but still don’t need a lot of time at the kitchen counter prepping ingredients). All include full nutritional info and calories.
The recipes include:
- Szechuan Tiger Prawn Noodles
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders with Sweet Potato Fries
- Kung Pao Chicken with Rice and Warm Asian Slaw
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Vibrant Chimichurri Steak with Zesty Lemon Potatoes
- Piquant Prawn and Chilli Pasta with Garlic and Parmesan
- Speedy Mexican Beef Tacos with Homemade Salsa
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Sweet Potato Mash
- Stuffed Roast Sweet Potatoes with Feta and Kale
- Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni with Garlic Ciabatta