Low Fat Sea Bass with a Pesto Sauce
Serves 4 | Prep 20mins | Cook 25mins
Nutrition Information Per Serving
| 484.1 calories
| 50.8g fat
| 50.8g protein
| 0.8g carb
| 8.2g fibre
- 4 Fish/920g Bass, Sea, Whole, Fresh, Marks & Spencer
- 40 g Walnuts, Pieces, Tesco
- 4 Serving/40g Spring Onions, Baby, Sainsbury's
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw
- 10g Parsley, Fresh
- 3 Tbsp/45ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Average
- 10 Spray/2ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Only 1 Cal, Spray,
- 1 Pack/85g Watercress, Fresh, Sainsbury's
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas Mark 7
- Make the Pesto by adding together walnuts that have been
toasted, chopped spring onions, garlic, 2tbsp fresh chopped
parsley and oil. Blend together in a liquidiser until smooth
and season to taste.
- Rinse and dry the fish then make 3 diagonal slashes across
- Place in a roasting tin that has been sprayed with oil.
- Spread the pesto over the fish including the inside.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the flesh turns white.
- Serve on a bed of watercress.