Low Fat Sea Bass with a Pesto Sauce
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 486
- 4 Fish/920g Sea Bass, Whole, Fresh, Marks & Spencer
- 40g Walnuts, Pieces, Tesco
- 4 Servings/40g Spring Onions, Baby, Sainsbury's
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 10g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 3 Tbsps/45ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Average
- 10 Sprays/2ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Only 1 Cal, Spray, Fry Light
- 1 Pack/85g Watercress, Fresh, Washed, Ready to Serve, Sainsbury's
Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 7.
Wash and dry the fish then make 3 diagonal slashes across both sides.
Chop spring onions.
Finely chop the parsley.
Peel and finely chop the garlic.
1. Make the pesto by adding together walnuts that have been toasted, chopped spring onions, garlic, 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley and oil. Blend together in a liquidiser until smooth and season to taste.
3. Take the fish and place in a roasting tin that has been sprayed with oil.
4. Spread the pesto over the fish including the inside.
5. Bake for 25 minutes until the flesh turns white.
6. Serve on a bed of watercress.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
Use the WLR Exercise Diary to log any exercise that you do and how vigorously you do it. See what a difference good music can make to your exercise routines!Try the Exercise Diary free for 24 hours.