Low Fat Fish Curry
Serves 1 | Prep 30mins | Cook 25mins
Nutrition Information Per Serving
| 457.8 calories
| 23.7g fat
| 29.8g protein
| 32.7g carb
| 8.2g fibre
- 1 Fillet/100g Bass, Sea, Fresh, Fillets, Marks & Spencer
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw
- ¼ Onion/45g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 1 Serving/100g Potatoes, New, Baby, Canned, Average
- 2 Med/170g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 50 g Peas, Garden, Frozen, Average
- 1 Tsp/3g Turmeric, Powder
- 1 Tsp/4g Chilli Powder, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Curry Powder, Average
- 1 Cube/7g Stock Cubes, Vegetable
- 120 ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, over a moderate heat and
add the sliced onion & garlic and fry for one minute.
- Add the sliced potato, and cook for a further two minutes.
- Add the peas, tomatoes, turmeric, curry powder and chilli
- Stir well, and cook for another minute.
- Crumble in the stock cube and add the water, stir well,
raise the heat and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Season to taste, then add the cubed sea bass fillet. Cook
for four more minutes.
Lovely served with chopped coriander and natural yoghurt.