Chicken Noodle Soup
By the wlr team
Noodles in soup is one of my personal favourites. They're so simple to add, but make our classic chicken soup so much more interesting
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 191
- 360g chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 90g onion
- 150g egg noodle, thread
- 2g sea salt
- 84g frozen peas
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 pints water
- 10g fresh parsley
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Dissolve the stock cubes in boiling water. Put into a large pan and add in the chicken, onion and seasonings.
- Cook for about 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken pieces are tender.
- Add the peas and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- At the same time, cook the noodles as per instructions.
- Stir the noodles into soup and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
If you need ideas and inspiration for low fat recipes that taste good and fill you up, take a peek into the Weight Loss Resources databases. You'll find meals, snacks, sweets and savouries, low in fat and calories, good to eat and easy to prepare. You can access the programme and databases free, for 24 hours.