Tropical Kiwi, Mango and Coconut Smoothie
by wlr Member, Hilary Wardle
- Recipe makes: 2 smoothies
- Prep time:
- Calories: 205
- 1 mango
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 100g coconut milk
- 75g natural yoghurt
- 10g clear honey
- Peel and remove stone from mango, chop into small chunks.
- Peel and chop the kiwi into small chunks.
- Place the kiwi and mango and add to your blender or smoothie maker along with the coconut milk.
- Blend until the large fruit chunks start to disappear and then add the natural yoghurt and honey and blend until smooth.
|Fruit & Veg||2.2|
You can use the tools in Weight Loss Resources to look up the calorie and fat content of over 50,000 foods. Make your own low fat healthy recipes and keep track of the calories. Try it free for 24 hours.