Warming Breakfast Salad
A brilliant way to start the day, this poached egg salad will satisfy you until lunchtime. Ready in 10 minutes and only 161 calories!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 159
- 150g baby leaf spinach
- 170g tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 2 slices extra lean ham
- Rinse the spinach and leave to drain.
- Turn on the grill to a medium heat.
- Put on a pan of water and poach a fresh egg.
- Slice the tomatoes in half and place under the preheated grill.
- While the egg and tomatoes are cooking, slice the ham to preference.
- Arrange spinach leaves on plate and sprinkle the chopped ham on top.
- Place the poached egg and tomatoes on bed of spinach and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||4.3|
Use the Weight Loss Resources tools to create and calorie count healthy recipes with your favourite foods. Try it free for 24 hours.