By the wlr team
These pancakes make a delicious main meal when served with our Vegetable Chow Mein.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 286
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g chicken breast
- 8 chinese pancakes
- 1 x 165g jar Sharwood's hoisin & spring onion stir fry sauce
- Top and tail the spring onions and slice lengthways into thin strips approx 3" long. Cut the cucumber into 3" chunks then slice into thin batons.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in the wok until smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and white on the inside.
- Meanwhile preheat the Chinese pancakes as per packet instructions.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the Stir Fry Sauce, stir to coat and heat through.
- Serve an equal share of chicken to each pancake, top with the spring onions and cucumber, roll and serve 2 to each person (alternatively serve the chicken, pancakes, spring onions and cucumber separately and allow each person to roll their own!)
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
You can calorie count your own low fat recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Simply input your ingredients and find out how many calories per serving - try it free.