Serves 4 | Prep 5 min
| Cooking 10 min
Nutrition Information Per Serving
|Fruit and Veg
A lower calorie alternative to Duck Pancakes, our quick and
tasty chicken ones can be served as a midday snack or
accompanied with our Vegetable Chow Mein to make a main meal...
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Skinless (approx 400g total)
- 1 Jar/165g Hoi Sin & Spring Onion Stir Fry Sauce,
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions, sliced lengthways
- 1 Cucumber, sliced into batons
- 8 Chinese Pancakes
- Top and tail the spring onions slice lengthways into thin
strips approx 3" long. Cut the cucumber into 3" chunks and
slice into thin batons.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin
- Heat the oil in the wok until smoking, add the
chicken and stir fry for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown on
the outside and white on the inside.
- Meanwhile - preheat
the Chinese pancakes as per packet instructions.
- Once the
chicken is cooked through, add the Stir Fry Sauce, stir to
coat and heat through.
- Serve an equal share of chicken to each pancake, top with
the spring onions and cucumber, roll and serve 2 to each
person (alternatively serve the chicken, pancakes, spring
onions and cucumber separately and allow each person to roll
Make A Meal of Them
These pancakes make a delicious main meal when served with our Vegetable Chow Mein. Click here to view the recipe.
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Wok or large saucepan
You can calorie count your own low fat recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Simply input your ingredients and find out how many calories per serving - try it free.
Take our FREE trial »