- 2 Servings/200ml Ice Cream, Vanilla, Soft Scoop, Light,
94% Fat Free, Wall's*
- 2 Apples/304g Gala, Average
- 200g Pears, Raw, Average
- 25g Sultanas, Average
- 75 ml Water, Tap
- 20g Canderel Powder
- 1 Tsp / to taste Mixed Spices
- Roughly chop the apples and pears.
- Place the chopped fruit and the sultanas in a large
saucepan with 75ml of water and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down to simmer and add the artificial
sweetener and spices. Stir continually for about 5 minutes or
until the fruit is soft.
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls and drain any excess liquid
from the saucepan.
- Pour equal amounts of sweet fruit over the ice cream and
eat before it melts.
Optional extra - for a really cracking pudding insert an
indoor sparkler into ice cream (before it melts!)