- 90g Onions, Raw, Average
- 2 Med Pepper/320g Capsicum, Green, Raw
- 2 Cloves/6g Garlic, Raw
- 10ml Olive Oil, Average
- 2 Tsp/6g Chilli Powder
- 210g Tomatoes, Plum, In Tomato Juice, Average
- 480g Beans, Kidney, Red, Canned, Average
- 4g Sugar, White, Granulated, Average
- 227g Beef, Mince, Extra Lean, Raw, Averag
- Prepare and chop vegetables, crush garlic.
- Gently stir-fry onion, pepper and garlic, in the oil for
- Add the mince and chilli, and fry for a further five
- Add the tomatoes, oregano, kidney beans and sugar.
- Cover and simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally.
If you like chilli that bites back use hot chilli powder
(If you prefer a more subtle sensation go for the mild)