Jutta's Midnight Soup
by Stella-Maria Thomas
Prep time 10 mins | serves 8 | 225 calories per serving
- 454 g Beef, Mince, Raw, Average
- 227 g Leeks, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 400 g Onions, Raw, Average
- 50 g Soup, Cream Of Mushroom, Dry, Knorr
- 100 g Cheese, Soft, Philadelphia, Kraft
- Chop onions, add to mince and fry lightly. Chops leeks and add to the pan, add the water (not quite enough to cover mince and fry lightly) simmer over a low heat stirring frequently.
- Prepare the dry soup mix and add to ingredients continue to simmer for 10-15 mins, to not allow to boil.
- Add seasoning and cheese and serve with some french stick if you can spare the calories. To make a vegetarian version replace mince with mushrooms.
A great meal in a bowl. Meat, veg and a soft flavour of cheese in the background - very nice.