Toasted Ham and Marmite Sandwich
by wlr Member, Lauren
A simple yet tasty and comforting snack. Even some of the non-marmite eaters were pleasantly surprised.
- Recipe makes: 1 sandwich
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 231
- 10g lettuce
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 7g butter
- 1 tsp Marmite
- 4 slices wafer thin ham
- Wash and slice the lettuce.
- Toast each slice of bread until golden brown.
- Add a thin scrapping of butter to 1 slice of toast and a thin scrapping of marmite to the other.
- Place the ham onto the toast and add the lettuce to the top.
- Place the other slice of toast on top and the sandwich is finished.
The Marmite makes all the difference!
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
You can calorie count your own recipes for sandwiches or any other foods with the food diary tools in Weight Loss Resources. You can try it free for 24 hours.