Smoked Ham and Cheese Bagel
by wlr Member, Catherine Jones
- Recipe makes: 1 bagel
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 348
- 1 sesame bagel
- 1 slice Leerdammer light cheese
- 10g watercress
- 1 slice smoked ham
- 10g cranberry and caramelised onion chutney
- Cut the bagel in half and put into the toaster, once it is slightly toasted add a the Leerdammer cheese to one half.
- Then put the ham and watercress on top of the cheese.
- To finish add the cranberry chutney to the other side of the bagel and put both sides together. Serve warm or cold.
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
You can calorie count your own recipes for sandwiches or any other foods with the food diary tools in Weight Loss Resources. You can try it free for 24 hours.