Spicy Salmon Rice
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Calories: 266
- 225g Rice, Basmati, Cooked, Average
- 30ml Sauce, Soy, Light, Amoy
- 200g Salmon, Pink, Canned, John West
- 2 Tbsps/30ml Oil, Sunflower, Average
- 200g Broccoli, Green, Boiled, Average
- 2 Eggs/116g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 20g Five Spice, Powder, Sharwood's
1. Heat half the oil in a wok and stir-fry the cooked rice.
2. Sprinkle over 2tbsp of 5-spice powder; add cooked broccoli, salmon and soy sauce. Stir-fry until heated thoroughly.
3. Heat remaining oil in a separate non-stick pan and add the beaten egg, cook until almost set.
4. Add the egg to the stir-fry and mix together with a fork to break up.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.