Spicy Salmon Rice
Spiced Basmati rice with pink salmon, broccoli and eggs - delicious.
- 200g Pink Salmon, Tinned, John West*
- 225g Basmati Rice, Cooked
- 2 Tbsp/30ml Sunflower Oil
- 200g Green Broccoli, Boiled
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 20g Five Spice Powder, Sharwood's*
- 2 Tbsp/30ml Light Soy Sauce, Amoy*
- Heat half the oil in a wok and stir-fry the cooked rice.
- Sprinkle over 2tbsp of 5-spice powder; add cooked broccoli, salmon and soy sauce. Stir-fry until heated thoroughly.
- Heat remaining oil in a separate non-stick pan and add the beaten egg, cook until almost set.
- Add the egg to the stir-fry and mix together with a fork to break up.