Warm Peppered Chicken Salad
By the wlr team Member, "MET"
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 288
- 350g chicken breast
- 800g baby new potatoes
- 100g cucumber
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp light Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and boil in salted water until cooked. Drain.
- Thinly slice chicken breasts diagonally into bite size pieces and sprinkle liberally with black pepper.
- Cut celery, peppers and cucumber into bite size pieces.
- Place olive oil in a large frying pan heat and lightly coat the pan. Add peppered chicken and fry until cooked, add salad dressing (this will bubble) then add vegetables and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|
Create your own low calorie recipes with the Weight Loss Resources food databases and tools. You can keep a food diary and see how many calories, and how much fat, you need each day. Try it free for 24 hours.