Leafy Salad with Pastrami and Mozzarella
By weightlossresources.co.uk member, "TRICIA"
"With pastrami and sundried tomatoes this salad is full of flavour" Tricia
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 268
- 28g Tomatoes, Sun Dried, Sacla
- 28g Olives, Black, Pitted, in Brine, Tesco
- 150g Tomatoes, Cherry on the Vine, Best Ever, Somerfield
- 100g Radish, Leaves, Raw, Fresh, Average
- 125g Cheese, Mozzarella, Good Intentions, Somerfield
- 11g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 100g Salad, Leafy with Tatsoi, Somerfield
- 1 Pack/100g Pastrami, American Style, Somerfield
Finely chop the sun dried tomatoes and olives and then put into a large mixing bowl.
Cut each cherry tomato into four, and then add these to the bowl.
Top and tail the radishes then thinly slice and add to the bowl.
Break up the mozzarella into small pieces with your fingers into the bowl.
Finely chop the chilli, then add to the mixture.
Mix up well then add the bag of leafy salad and mix again.
Then serve & enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
Create your own low calorie recipes with the Weight Loss Resources food databases and tools. You can keep a food diary and see how many calories, and how much fat, you need each day. Try it free for 24 hours.