Tuna Medley with Roasted Vegetables
Wake up your taste buds with this zingy recipe from WLR member
- 300g Potatoes, Old
- 1 Large Courgette
- 1 Small Aubergine
- 1 Medium Yellow Pepper, Deseeded
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Sachet Spice Mix, Cajun Potato Wedge, Schwartz*
- 1 Can/400g Tomatoes, Chopped
- 150g Tuna Chunks in Brine, Drained
- 35g Sundried Tomatoes
- 160g Mushrooms
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 3g Chillies, Very Lazy, EPC (or to taste!)
- Bring the potatoes to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for
- Pre-heat oven to 230oC / Gas Mark 8.
- Cut courgette, aubergine and pepper into wedges and place
in roasting tray.
- Remove potatoes from heat, drain and slice into wedges,
add to roasting tray.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with spice mix, and roast in
oven for approx. 15 minutes (or until tender).
- Meanwhile heat the chopped tomatoes, sundried tomatoes,
mushrooms, tuna, chilli and garlic in a pan and simmer for
approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve roasted vegetables with tuna/tomato sauce. Eat
- Teaspoon, tablespoon
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Roasting Tray