Tuna Medley with Roasted Vegetables
By wlr Member, Fiona J
Wake up your taste buds with this zingy recipe from WLR member Fiona J.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 423
- 1 x 400g can plum tomatoes
- 150g tuna chunks, in brine
- 1 large courgette
- 300g potatoes
- 160g mushrooms
- 3g chilli pepper
- ½ sachet Schwartz* cajun potato wedges seasoning
- 35g sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small aubergine
Preheat oven to 230°C / Gas Mark 8 / 450°F
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Bring back up to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables:
Chop the plum tomatoes and set aside
Cut the courgette, aubergine and pepper into wedges and place in a roasting tray.
Remove the potatoes from heat, drain and slice them into wedges, add to the roasting tray.
- Drizzle the vegetables with oil, sprinkle with seasoning mix, and roast in oven for approximately 15 minutes (or until tender).
- Meanwhile heat the chopped tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, tuna, chilli and garlic in a pan and simmer for approximately 12 minutes.
Serve the roasted vegetables with tuna and the tomato sauce. Eat immediately!
|Fruit & Veg||8.1|
You can access the calorie database and keep an online food diary, free for 24 hours