- 450g Gooseberries, Raw
- 2 Tbsp/40g Pure Clear Honey
- 4 Tbsp/48g Caster Sugar
- 20g Gelatine
- 150g Natural Low Fat Yoghurt
- 100g Strawberries
- Top and tail the gooseberries and place in a pan of water (around 250ml) cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes or until the fruit is soft.
- Puree in a blender and remove the seeds by pressing through a sieve. Return to the pan along with the honey and sugar. Bring to the boil.
- In a separate bowl sprinkle the gelatine over 4tbsp water. When the gelatine has swollen, stir into the hot gooseberries until dissolved. Put to one side to cool.
- When it is beginning to set fold in the yoghurt and divide into six serving glasses. Cut strawberries in half and place on top
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.