By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 357
- 450g gooseberries, topped and tailed
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 150g reduced fat butter
- 90g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the butter and rub together until it resembles breadcrumbs, add caster sugar and mix together.
- Take the gooseberries and place in a greased ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the remaining 2tbsp of sugar.
- Cover completely with the crumble mix and place in the oven for around 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.