Mackerel with Teriyaki Sauce
Low calorie, but super tasty, this sticky teriyaki mackerel with noodles is rather moreish.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 452
- 454g mackerel fillet
- 10g ginger
- 195g egg noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g teriyaki stir fry sauce
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 x 350g pack stir fry vegetables
1. Turn the grill onto a medium heat.
2. Bring a large pan of water to boil.
3. Lay the fillets on the grill pan. Mix the Teriyaki sauce with the ginger and garlic and spread over the fillets.
4. Cook the fillets under a moderate heat for 6-8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile add the noodles to the pan of boiling water, return to boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes until cooked (or as per the packet instructions)
6. Heat wok until smoking; add 1 tbsp oil and stir fry the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
7. Drain the noodles, toss in remaining 1tsp Sesame oil.
8. Remove mackerel from grill and serve on bed of noodles with stir-fried vegetables on side.
|Fruit & Veg||1.2|
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Simply input your ingredients and find out how many calories per serving. Try it free for 24 hours.