Choc Drop Buns
Light, fluffy and very satisfying. Very popular in the office.
- Recipe makes: 12 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 219
- 4 oz Spread, White, Flora
- 4 oz Sugar, Caster, Average
- 2 Eggs/116g Eggs, Free Range, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 5 oz Flour, White, Self Raising, Be-Ro
- 3g Vanilla Extract, Average
- 4 oz Chocolate, Drops, Plain, Sainsbury's
1. Pre heat oven to 160C/325F/gas mark 3.
2. Using egg beater, beat the margarine & sugar until creamy.
3. Add 1 egg & 1 Tbsp of the flour and continue to beat.
4. Add the second egg in the same way.
5. Add remaining flour, vanilla extract and chocolate drops.
6. Fold in carefully with a metal spoon until all amalgamated, adding a tbsp of milk if the mixture seems stiff.
7. Put paper cake cups into a bun tin, then put heaped tbsp of the mixture into each paper cup, topping up to use all the mixture.
8. Sprinkle a little caster sugar on each bun.
9. Bake in heated oven for 20-25 mins or until risen and golden brown.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
Use the WLR Exercise Diary to log any exercise that you do and how vigorously you do it. See what a difference good music can make to your exercise routines!Try the Exercise Diary free for 24 hours.