Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Appetising appearance and good moist texture. Fruity and filling.
- Recipe makes: 18 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 138
- 125g Spread, Soft, Tub, Stork
- 40g Sugar, Brown, Soft, Average
- 40g Sugar, Light Brown, Soft, Silver Spoon
- 2 Eggs/116g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 3 Sm/285g Banana, Raw, Flesh Only, Average
- 250g Flour, Wholemeal, Self Raising, Allinson
- 1 Tsp/2g Baking Powder, Average
- 150ml Milk, Skimmed, Average
- 150g Blueberries, Raw, Average
- 15g Breakfast Cereal, Porridge Oats, Original, Dry, Quaker Oats
1. Pre heat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
2. Beat the margarine and sugar together until soft and fluffy.
3. Stir in the eggs and mashed bananas.
4. Mix together the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
5. Add the flour and milk a little at a time to the margarine mixture. Beating well in between.
6. Gently stir in the blueberries and divide the mixture between 18 small muffin cases.
7. Sprinkle a few porridge oats on the top of each muffin.
8. Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins or until golden brown and springy to the touch.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.