Really Easy Tuna
by Julie Callow
"Delicious with barbecued pitta (takes seconds to warm on the barbecue) and a fresh salad. Really easy but tasty!"
- 2 Steaks/400g Tuna, Steaks, Fresh, Sainsbury's
- 2 Tbsp/30ml Juice, Lime, Fresh
- 1 Serving/50ml Creme Fraiche, Half Fat, Healthy Living, Tesco
1. Put fresh tuna steaks in a bowl, toss with fresh lime juice and zest.
2. Put on hot barbecue for a few minutes each side.
3. Serve with a dollop of creme fraiche.
You may need to experiment with exactly how much lime juice to use but it will all be worth it for this very tasty yet very easy dish.
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.