Prep time 15 mins + marinating | serves 4 | 246 calories per serving
- 2 Fillet/260g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Sainsbury's
- 16 Mushrooms, Button, Average
- 16 Tomatoes, Cherry, Average
- 1oz/28g Peppers, Sweet, Raw
- 300g Pineapple, Raw, Average
For the marinade:
- 1 Tsp/2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground
- 1 Tsp/10ml Mustard, English, Colman's
- 2 Tsp/4g Ginger, Ground
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw
- 3 Tsp/12g Sugar, Brown, Soft, Average
- 3 Tbsp/45ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 100ml Sauce, Soy, Light, Sharwood's
- 100ml Juice, Pineapple, Average
1. Chop up chicken into cubes & put into a bowl.
2. Mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, ginger, mustard & pepper in small saucepan.
3. Bring to boil, then simmer for 5 mins.
4. Pour marinade over chicken- cover & chill for 1 hr.
5. Thread chicken on skewers with veg, & grill for about 20 mins (turn & baste frequently with marinade).
Great flavours, very colourful. Could be tilted slightly too far toward the sweet for some but a big 5-0 out of 50 from the judges for the Hawaiian Kebabs.
You can calorie count your own recipes with the Weight Loss Resources tools and databases. Try it free for 24 hours.