- 2 servings
- 10 mins
- 3 large eggs, whites only
- 1 large egg
- 120ml semi skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp Canderel sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- Olive oil spray
- Beat together the egg whites and the whole egg and add the milk, sweetener, vanilla essence, cinnamon and salt.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, ensuring that both sides are coated.
- Spray a large non stick pan with cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Cook the coated bread for four minutes, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve with fresh fruit and a low fat natural yoghurt.
Nutrition information per serving
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.
Take our FREE trial »
50 Real Food Recipes for Under 500 Calories. Just cook, serve and enjoy
Find Out More