Vegetable or Tofu Kebabs Recipe
Simple vegetarian kebabs rolled in a seed/nut mix for a crunchy finish. These low carb kebabs can be customised by swapping out any ingredients you don’t like.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 305
- 150g smoked Tofu
- 1 medium yellow peppers
- 70g courgette
- 180g red onion
- 100g button mushrooms
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 80g cherry tomatoes
- 25g crushed sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Cube the Tofu and chop the pepper, courgette, red onion and mushrooms into large chunks.
- Combine the lemon juice, parsley, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Thread the tofu and vegetables onto skewers.
- Brush with lemon juice mixture.
- Put under a grill.
- Turn and baste with mixture till they’re browned.
- Sprinkle the seed/nut mix on a plate and roll the kebabs in it to coat them.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!