Vegetable or Tofu Kebabs Recipe
Simple vegetarian kebabs rolled in a seed/nut mix for a crunchy finish. These low carb kebabs can be customised by swapping out any ingredients you don’t like.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 305
- 150g Tofu, Smoked, Organic, Evernat
- 1 Serving/80g Tomatoes, Cherry, Average
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Yellow, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 100g Mushrooms, Button, Raw, Average
- 70g Courgette, Raw, Average
- 180g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 15ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tbsp/3.8g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 25g Seeds, Crushed Sunflower & Pumpkin, Virginia Health Food
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- 0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
Cube the Tofu & chop into large chunks the pepper, courgette, red onion and mushrooms.
Combine the lemon juice, parsley, and olive oil in a small bowl.
Thread the tofu and vegetables onto skewers. Brush with lemon juice mixture. Put under a grill. Turn and baste with mixture till they’re browned. Sprinkle the seed/nut mix on a plate and roll the kebabs in it to coat them. Serve.
|Fruit & Veg||3.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!