Vegetable & Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
This simple stir-fry dish is packed full of vegetables and is so quick and easy to make, it only takes 20 minutes. If you have extra calories you can add some more veg or fry up and add some meat to the dish.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 265
- 100g plain dry noodles
- 100g carrots
- 50g oyster mushrooms
- 50g spring onions
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 100g bean sprouts
- 20ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Boil the noodles for 5 minutes, drain well and set aside.
- In the meantime prepare and finely slice the carrots, slice the mushrooms and spring onions.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan, add the onions and carrots and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the bean sprouts and mushrooms and continue to stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar, and stir fry for a further minute.
- Add the noodles and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||1.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!