Sweet Potato & Cheese Recipe
A really simple recipe that’s ideal for lunch or you can serve it up with a salad to make a complete meal for dinner. This recipe is low in calories, vegetarian and delicious.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 180
- 454g sweet potato
- 60g watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- 80g spring onion
- 112g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 40g low fat creme fraiche
- 15g chilli sauce
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes.
- Wash and prepare the salad and onions.
- Bake sweet potatoes in the preheated oven for about 1 hour or until tender.
- Mix cheese and crème fraiche.
- Slice halfway through potato and fill with cheese mix, top with onion and drizzle of chilli sauce.
- Serve with salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!