Cheesy Potato Stuffed Courgettes
These stuffed courgettes are cheesy, crispy and creamy. Served with a simple salad you'll be wanting to make this dish over and over again.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Calories: 227
- 2 courgettes
- 5 sprays oil
- 150g mashed potato
- 30g cheddar cheese
- 20g breadcrumbs
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 40g rocket
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Slice courgette in half length-ways, spray with oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Scoop out the insides of the courgette, place in a bowl with mash potato and grated cheese.
- Fill the courgettes with potato mixture and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with a simple tomato and rocket salad.
|Fruit & Veg||3.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!