Slightly Spicy Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe
By the wlr team
A great addition to any rice or noodle dish, this spicy stir fry is full of vegetables, low in carbs and low in calories. If you don’t like spice, just skip the chilli.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 118
- 350g broccoli
- 2 medium red peppers
- 30ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3g chilli powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare broccoli and peppers.
- Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add crushed garlic and chilli powder. Leave for about 30 seconds so that flavours infuse.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add peppers and cook for 1 minute reducing heat slightly.
- Pour in the soy sauce and add seasoning. Let cook for 3-4 minutes and serve.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!