Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous
Recipe taken from wlr's Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 411
- 1 courgette
- ½ aubergine
- ½ red pepper
- ½ red chilli pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable stock granules
- 50g couscous, dry weight
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
You can try different ingredients...
Simply add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and add/remove ingredients to make it perfect for you - and the programme automatically calculates the calories for you!
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Chop the courgette, aubergine and pepper into small cubes.
- Finely slice the chilli.
- Toss the chopped vegetables in oil, arrange on a roasting tray, crush over the garlic and roast for 30 mins.
- Five minutes before the vegetables are cooked, make up the stock with 75ml boiling water.
- Pour the stock over the couscous, cover and leave to stand for 5 mins.
- Chop the oregano.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork, add the roasted veg and oregano.
- Mix and serve in a warm bowl.
|Fruit & Veg||6.4|
Looking for Low Calorie Recipes?
You can take your choice from hundreds more calorie counted recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own, give it a try!