Quick Skinny Margherita Pizza
From wlr's book Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
A twist on classic margherita pizza - this tasty and light recipe uses French stick and reduced fat mozzarella - keeping it under 300 calories.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 300
- 60g French stick
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs
- ½ ball reduced fat mozzarella (62.5g)
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 50g mixed green salad leaves
- 25g cucumber, sliced
- Basil leaves, fresh
- 1 Tsp low fat Italian dressing
- Cut the French stick in half and spread with the tomato puree.
- Sprinkle on the herbs and top with the thinly sliced mozzarella and halved tomatoes.
- Grill until lightly browned and bubbling.
- While the pizza is grilling, slice the cucumber, finely chop a few small basil leaves and toss with the dressing and mixed salad leaves.
- Serve the pizza piping hot with some torn fresh basil leaves sprinkled over, alongside the salad.
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Quick and Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You'll find hundreds more recipes in WLR - many of them quick and easy like this pizza! Plus you can use the wlr tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes or food combos, give it a try!
You'll find 30 delish dinners, 30 lush lunches and 30 scrummy breakfasts in this colourful book ... quick-and-easy recipes for calorie counted meals that prove you don't need to feel deprived when you're dieting. Only £7.99 in the wlr shop