Quick Mixed Beans And Rice Recipe
This recipe is really simple to put together and is great for those nights when all you want is something quick and easy. Add your own herbs and spices to add more flavour.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 402
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 can mixed beans
- 112g dry brown rice
- ½ tbsp chopped chilli peppers
- Open the cans of tomatoes and beans.
- In a saucepan cook the rice as illustrated on the packet.
- Meanwhile in another pan, simmer the rest of the ingredients.
- Once rice is cooked, serve.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!