Pizza Meat Feast Style Recipe
A great one for vegetarians, this low calorie meat free ‘meat feast’ style pizza is quick and easy to make and tastes fantastic! Although there’s sweetcorn and peppers in the recipe you can mix it up and put which ever veg you fancy on your pizza, but don’t forget to adapt the calories!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 443
- 141g thin & crispy pizza base
- 80g green pepper
- 28g tinned sweetcorn
- 50g garlic & oregano vegetarian sausage
- 28g quorn ham
- 56g medium fat Italian cheese
- 32g tomato puree
- 90g passata
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Preheat oven for pizza as per instructions for pizza base.
- Prepare and chop pepper into fine rings.
- Open and drain sweetcorn.
- Thinly slice sausage into about 12 pieces, dice ham
- Grate cheese if required.
- Blend tomato puree into passata, adding in a pinch of black pepper.
- Spread sauce mix onto pizza base, and sprinkle over cheese.
- Arrange peppers, sausage pieces and ham bits on pizza, sprinkle sweetcorn over.
- Garnish with a little oregano.
- Cook as per pizza base instructions.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!