Houmous Pizza Toast Recipe
Try something a little different with this recipe. Use Houmous instead of cheese for a quick and easy lunch or snack idea. Add toppings like you would any normal pizza and enjoy!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 338
- 2 Slices/76g Bread, Best of Both, Medium, Hovis
- 1 Med Tomato/123g Tomatoes, British, Fresh, Somerfield
- 1 Serving/100g Onions, Baby, Tesco
- 1oz/28g Pasta Sauce, Bolognese, Tesco
- 1 Tbsp/30g Houmous, Reduced Fat, Average
1. Place bread under grill, cook on a medium head until brown
take bread out and turn it over.
2. Spread the uncooked side with the pasta sauce. Place onion and tomatoes on the bread, cover with houmous
3. Put back under grill wait until houmous browns.
Take out and serve :)
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!