If you don't feel like meat or you're a vegetarian/vegan, try out this delicious, easy to make nut roast! Perfect for a Sunday roast!
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 370
- 1 leek
- 10g yeast extract
- 225g mixed nuts
- 28g ground almonds
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 Tsp/1g dried sage
- 1 Tsp/2g ground cayenne pepper
- 30ml sunflower oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4
- Saute the leek in the oil until nice and soft, make sure they're not too browned
- Combine all the ingredients together; the mixture may feel slack but don't worry!
- Add mixture to an oiled ovenproof dish
- Cook for 30 minutes until golden brown
Serve up with your favourite veggies, and some hot gravy!
(If you don't fancy leek, you can use 1 medium onion instead!)
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|