Noodles & Vegetables Recipe
This simple stir fry recipe is so quick it only takes around 15 minutes. Full of veg it gives you 2 of your 5 a day and is bursting with oriental flavours.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 261
- 144g carrots
- 90g onion
- 168g spring onions
- 225g canned bamboo shoots
- 112g oyster mushrooms
- 227g dry plain noodles
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bsp white wine vinegar
- Peel and slice the carrots and onions.
- Chop the bamboo shoots to the size you prefer.
- Quarter the mushrooms.
- Cook noodles according to instructions, drain well.
- Heat oil in wok, add all the vegetables stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, soy sauce and white wine vinegar, simmer for 1 minute.
- Add noodles, stir well until heated.
|Fruit & Veg||1.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!