Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe
This delicious mushroom stroganoff is so quick and easy to make it comes together in around 15 minutes! Its low in calories, packed full of flavour and an ideal meal for any night of the week. Team it with some boiled rice or potato wedges (calories not included!)
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 228
- 60g onions
- 400g mushrooms
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 5ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml water
- 4g white sugar
- 15ml olive oil
- 120ml fresh soured cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Peel and slice the onion. Quarter or slice the mushrooms whichever you prefer.
- Mix the mustard powder, lemon juice, water and sugar in a bowl and leave to one side.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soured cream and lemon juice mixture, season to taste and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!