Mushroom & Egg Grill Recipe
This quick and easy Asian inspired omelette dish is full of flavour and is made in just 30 minutes. This recipe is low in carbs and provides 1 of your 5 a day. The perfect brunch for those lazy weekend mornings.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 176
- 250g common mushroom
- 10g root ginger
- 100g leeks
- 15ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6 small eggs
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
1. Turn the grill on to high.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms.
3. Peel and chop the ginger
4. Prepare and chop the leeks
5. Fry mushrooms in olive oil until softened.
6. Add soy sauce and season with pepper and ginger and stir.
7. Add leeks and cook for about 2 mins until starting to soften.
8. Pour over beaten eggs and cook on medium for 4 minutes.
9. Put under grill for 3 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!