Mixed Bean Chilli Recipe
By the wlr team
Skip the meat today and try this simple vegetarian chilli made with beans. It’s quick and easy and only takes 25 minutes to make, serve with some rice or a jacket potato.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 215
- 1 medium onion
- 100g button mushrooms
- 240g canned red kidney beans, drained
- 300g canned mixed beans
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- 500g passata
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
1. Peel and chop the onions and mushrooms.
2. Dry fry until tender then add all other ingredients and bring to the boil
3. Check spices and simmer for about 15 mins.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||5.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!