Mediterranean Omelette Recipe
By the wlr team
For a quick and easy lunch, dinner or breakfast this Mediterranean omelette is a hit with vegetarians! Regardless of whether you eat meat or not this dish is a great low calorie, low carb meal. This recipe makes 6 servings so it’s the perfect quick meal to whip up for friends or family.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 154
- 90g onion
- 1 medium aubergine
- ½ courgette
- 1 medium red pepper
- 30ml olive oil
- 6 small eggs
- 30ml water
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Prepare the onion, aubergine, courgette and pepper.
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat.
- Stir fry the onion, aubergine, courgette and pepper in 1 tbsp of the oil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook gently for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lightly beat the eggs and 30ml water in a large bowl, add the vegetable mixture and season to taste.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan, pour in the egg and vegetable mixture and cook until almost set.
- Finish under a pre-heated grill for 1-2 minutes.
Serve with fresh crusty bread.
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!