Lentil & Houmous Fajita
Looking for a quick & easy meal that's high in protein, fibre and fruit & veg then look no further. This lentil and houmous fajita is packed full of flavour and can be ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 491
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ yellow pepper
- 5 sprays oil
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ½ can lentils
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 plain tortilla wrap
- ½ corn cob
- 1 tbsp reduced fat houmous
- 1 tsp fajita seasoning
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Chop onion and garlic, slice pepper and halve tomatoes.
- Spray a frying pan with oil and cook onions until they soften, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and tomatoes and cook until peppers begin to soften, add lentils, coriander and fajita seasoning and mix until lentils are warmed through.
- Meanwhile boil corn cob in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Spread houmous on wrap and fill with lentils and veggies, serve with corn cob.
|Fruit & Veg||5.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!