Homemade Mediterranean Pizza & Salad Recipe
A twist on traditional pizza with this recipe, it uses French stick instead of pizza base which keep it quick & easy. Serve with a side salad this makes a great simple meal.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 331
- ½ medium red pepper
- 50g button mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato
- 50g 50% fat mozzarella cheese
- 70g french stick
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs
- 56g mixed green salad
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Prepare and chop the ½ pepper.
- Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
- Wash and slice the tomato.
- Slice the mozzarella.
- Preheat grill to medium hot.
- Cut a 10cm/4in piece French bread in half lengthways and toast the uncut sides under a hot grill.
- Top the cut sides with the tomato puree, red pepper, mushrooms, sliced tomato, sliced mozzarella and a pinch of mixed herbs.
- Place under the grill until heated through and the cheese melts.
- Serve with salad.
|Fruit & Veg||4.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!