Egg Fried Rice with Sugar Snap Peas
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 365
- 60g Jasmine rice
- ½ clove garlic
- 2 spring onions
- 80g sugar snap peas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
You can try different ingredients...
Simply add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and add/remove ingredients to make it perfect for you - and the programme automatically calculates the calories for you!
- Put a large saucepan with water over a high heat.
- Add the rice to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer until rice is al dente.
- Meanwhile prepare the veggies: Peel and dice the garlic, finely slice the spring onions and sugar snap peas.
- Put a large wok over a high heat and add the olive oil.
- Drain the rice and let sit in the colander to drain as much liquid as possible.
- Add chopped garlic to the wok and stir fry quickly until fragrant. Add half the spring onions and stir, quickly add the rice and make sure to stir it thoroughly to avoid sticking.
- After a minute or so once the rice has lost most of its moisture, move all the rice over the one side of the pan and crack the egg into the other side. Once the egg has set mix it up and stir it through the rice.
- When the egg is thoroughly mixed through add the rest of the spring onions, sugar snap peas and the soy sauce.
- Stir thoroughly so that everything is properly mixed through.
- Serve immediately.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
Looking for Low Calorie Recipes?
You can take your choice from hundreds more calorie counted recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own, give it a try!