Vegetable Fajitas Recipe
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 493
- 5 Sprays/1ml Oil, Olive, Spray, Fry Light
- ½ Med/80g Peppers, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 80g Peppers, Green, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Courgette/224g Courgette, Raw, Average
- 1 Serving/50g Mushrooms, Button, Raw, Average
- 1 Sm/90g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 1 Med/61g Carrots, Raw
- 1 Pack/30g Seasoning Mix, Fajita, Discovery
- 2 Tortillas/80g Tortillas, Flour, Soft, Discovery
- 1 Tbsp/17g Guacamole, Average
Prepare and slice the halved peppers
Slice the courgette
Wipe and slice the mushrooms
Peel and slice the onion
Peel and slice the carrot into chunky pieces
Spray a non-stick frying pan with a spray oil and heat. Take the chopped red and green pepper, courgette, mushrooms, red onion and carrot and add to the pan, together with fajita seasoning to taste. Fry until the vegetables are soft and brown.
Warm 2 flour tortillas, spread over 1tbsp guacamole and top with the vegetables.
Wrap up the tortillas and serve with any remaining vegetables.
|Fruit & Veg||7.5|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!