Tomato, Onion and Olive Quiche (Super Tasty Diet Plan) Recipe
A quiche is a perfect snack to have for lunch or as a light dinner, served with skinny fries or a fresh side salad you can’t go wrong! Don’t forget to add the extra calories if you chose to have fires or a salad!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 296
- 6 Sheets/270g Pastry, Filo, Frozen, Ready Roll Sheets, Jus-Rol
- 2 Medium/246g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 2 Sm Onions/180g Onions, Raw, Average
- 10 Olives/35g Olives, Black, Pitted, Average
- 2 Eggs/116g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 225ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
Preheat oven to 175°F / 350°F.
1. To make Crust: Coat 9-inch pie pan with spray oil. Lay 1 filo sheet on work surface, and spray with oil. Top with second filo sheet, and spray with oil. Repeat with all 6 sheets. Press into prepared pie pan; trim edges with scissors.
2. To make Filling: Slice tomatoes; quarter onions and halve the olives. Arrange over quiche base.
3. To make Quiche Batter: Whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Pour Quiche Batter over Filling in Crust. Set quiche on baking sheet, and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until top is brown and centre is set.
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!