Stuffed Peppers Recipe
By the wlr team
These low calorie stuffed peppers are sure to impress. They taste great and look just as impressive. Serve these up with a simple side salad or if you have any left, serve on a bed of rice.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Calories: 416
- 50g long grain rice, dry
- 125g red peppers
- 100g yellow peppers
- 25g onion
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 20g soft cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Boil rice as per instructions.
- Chop tops off peppers and scoop out seeds, keep the tops.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, stir fry onion, tomato, pepper flesh from lid, and then add the cooked rice.
- Place peppers onto tray or dish and fill with rice mixture.
- Cover with foil and put into oven for 30 mins or until pepper is softened.
- Add a blob of soft cheese onto the top of each pepper.
|Fruit & Veg||3.3|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!