Skinny Roast Potatoes Recipe
Try this skinny version of classic roast potatoes with your Sunday roast this week. Baked with no oil so there’s no extra fat. Low in calories and low in fat.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 138
- 700g baking potatoes
- ½ tsp salt
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Lightly grease a heavy baking tray or shallow roasting tin.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces.
- Put the potatoes into a pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pan and shake the pan vigorously for a minute to fluff the outside of the potatoes.
- Place potatoes on the tray, sprinkle over salt and cook in hottest part of the oven for an hour.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!