Skinny Chips Recipe
By the wlr team
Don’t nip to the chip shop every time you fancy some chips; try this recipe to create your own homemade version, that is low calorie, and low fat. Once you've tried them and seen how quick and tasty they are - you'll be making them all the time!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 149
- 650g potatoes
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- ½ tsp salt
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thick chips.
- Blanch the chips in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and allow cool down for 5 minutes.
- Put the chips into a polythene bag, add the oil and shake gently to coat the chips.
- Place the chips in a single layer on a baking tray, sprinkle with the salt and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven up to 220C/4125F/gas mark 7 and continue cooking for another 10 minutes until crisp.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!