Savoury New Potatoes Recipe
By the wlr team
This recipe is comfort food in a tray! Baked new potatoes with cheese and spring onions, yum! Serve with a protein of your choice for a delicious comforting meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 306
- 950g new potatoes
- 6 medium spring onions
- 50g salted butter
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp celery salt
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Wash the potatoes and rub off any loose skin.
- Chop the spring onions.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add potatoes, bring back to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes. Drain, then plunge potatoes into cold water to cool.
- Cut the cooled potatoes into fairly thin slices.
- Lightly butter a shallow ovenproof dish. Arrange a layer of potatoes in dish, brush with some melted butter, top with some spring onion, cheese and a little celery salt.
- Repeat layers three more times.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!