Sauteed Chard with Garlic Recipe
By the wlr team
This quick and easy, low calories meal packs a real citrus punch and can be prepared and cooked in less than 15 minutes!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 7 mins
- Calories: 136
- 1000g Chard, Average
- 3 Cloves/9g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 100g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 1 Med/185g Oranges, Fresh, Weighed with Peel, Average
- 2 Tbsps/30ml Oil, Sunflower, Average
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
Method1. Remove the leaves from the stalks and shred all parts finely, keeping them separate.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the onions and the chard stalks and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften. Add the garlic, chard leaves and orange zest and mix together. Season well and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until the leaves have wilted.
3. Stir in the orange juice and serve at once.
|Fruit & Veg||4.1|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!